Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Very First Blog

This is my very first blog. I have been hearing from friends about how cool it is to blog, and the very valid point for me to start blogging is knowledge capture. After being a software developer for a while, I had experienced solving the same problem more than once as I had forgotten the previous solution. Hopefully, blogging can help me in that aspect. ;-)

Short introduction of myself:-
I am a software developer based in Malaysia. I graduated from University of Technologies Malaysia (UTM) and have been building Java-based products and solutions since my career started. Two years ago, I started to code Adobe Flex for RIA User Interface backed by Java backends to lead development of next generation HR solution for my current company. Besides Flex and Java as my mainstream, I also spend my spare time (aside reservation for my lovely girlfriend) coding Scala, Ruby on Rails, C#.NET and PHP.

No comments:

Post a Comment